What is bespoke?
This is a commissioned assignment that is not ready made and for sale in the etsy shop. You need it made to measure with specific details. Or you want me to design something just for you. It can be the whole costume or parts of a costume.
If you have reference material, I would like to see that. I can tell you what I can or can’t do. If I know someone that is better in making something, I will give you their contact information. Mind that the schedules of my fellow crafters are not in sync with mine and if you want us to work together, you’ll have to give us explicit approval in writing to share information (this due to EU privacy law). I can also make something up from scratch with a few notes, if you’d like something with my own interpretation.
Requesting a bespoke order
- You can contact me via Etsy or the contact page with your wishes.
- Tell me if you have a budget (maximum you want to spend).
- Tell me if you have a deadline (date when you need it).
- You can request secrecy over all bespoke orders, just let me know before we start.
- You will get a message that I saw and read your request and I’ll state a time when I have a price worked out (usually 1 to 2 weeks).
- Visual support on commission requests (drawings, fabric swatches, etc.) cost 20 euro in advance (includes taxes, digital files) and this is non refundable. You will get a 20 euro discount if you go through with the commission within 3 months after receiving visual support.
- When you contact me, know that you agree upon the Privacy statement and the Terms of service.